Physiotherapist - Abbotsford
Back in Motion is a multiple award-winning employer with a culture of excellence, mutual respect, integrity, teamwork, and commitment to people.
Our team members say they enjoy our flexible working conditions within an environment of growth and development. They truly value that we hire from within for new opportunities and leadership roles. Because our teams are diverse and inclusive, we believe we are stronger because of our unique experiences and perspectives. Mentorship, training, opportunities to contribute, and continuous support in our career and personal milestones are just a few standards that are most valued within BiM.
Work with us and with our amazing team to make a real difference in people’s lives.
To learn more about what it is like to work at Back in Motion visit https://youtu.be/T8pStdlgHM0.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist/ Physical Therapist to work in our Occupational Rehab 2 (OR2) Programs in our Abbotsford clinic.
Work Status: Full-time Permanent
Location: Abbotsford, BC
Median Hourly Rate (Depending on Experience): $43-48/hour + benefits
The clinical duties in the OR 2 program includes evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services. The Physical Therapist will work in a multi-disciplinary team which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counsellors and Case Managers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clinical assessments, developing and providing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and gathering information regarding outcomes
- Participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Participate in and adhere to CARF related requirements
- Work in a multi-disciplinary clinical setting which includes Occupational Therapists, Physicians, Kinesiologists, Psychologists/Clinical Counselors and Case Managers
- Other work as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Registered Physical Therapist with the College of Physical Therapists of British Columbia
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment is ideal
- Experience in evidence-based assessment and rehabilitation services for injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries
- Excellent clinical, interpersonal and organizational skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize with a focus on customer service; and an interest in vocational rehabilitation.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in being considered please submit your resume and cover letter in Word or PDF format only.
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.